Crepes with Chocolate Pudding
- 1 packet Original Pancakes
- ¼ cup plus ½ tsp water
- In your TSFL Shaker Jar, add the water and pudding and whisk well.
- Add the chocolate dip to the pudding and mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator while you make the crepe.
- Whisk the pancake mix and water together to form a thin batter.
- I spray my pan with some olive oil to help with sticking and then pour the batter in and spread out to make the crepe.
- Place over low heat and when the top starts to bubble, carefully slide a thin spatula underneath and flip crepe over.
- Cook until the other side is brown and then place on a plate.
- Fill with the refrigerated pudding and cut in half.
- Eat half for breakfast and save the other half for your mid-morning snack!
Serving size: 2 Calories: 95 Fat: 0.2g Carbohydrates: 15g Sugar: 5.5g Sodium: 211mg Fiber: 4.5g Protein: 12g Cholesterol: 3mg
Recipe by Simply Mini Meals - Recipes for Frequent, Healthy, Low Calorie Mini Meals at https://simplyminimeals.com/10-quick-fixes-for-medifast-meals/