Banana Shake Muffin
- 1 packet Medifast Banana Shake
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 2 tblsp All Whites (100% Liquid Egg Whites)
- 2 tblsp water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a muffin pan with either Reynolds foil bake cups or silicone reusable baking cups.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together (I use one of the shaker jars).
- Add egg whites and water to the shaker jar and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared muffin pan and place in over for 20 minutes.
- Set aside and let cool.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 128 Fat: 0.5g Carbohydrates: 13.6g Sugar: 7g Sodium: 332mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 17.3g Cholesterol: 5mg
Recipe by Simply Mini Meals - Recipes for Frequent, Healthy, Low Calorie Mini Meals at https://simplyminimeals.com/10-quick-fixes-for-medifast-meals/