Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 packet Medifast Brownie Soft Bake
- 1 packet Medifast Chocolate Chip Pancake
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ tsp vinegar
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Prepare a muffin pan with either Reynolds foil bake cups or silicone reusable baking cups.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together (I use one of the shaker jars).
- Add water and vinegar to the shaker jar and mix well.
- I mix with a small spatula to get down in the corners of the shaker jar and along the bottom.
- Pour into the prepared muffin pan and place in over for 15 to 18 minutes. The original recipe called for 15 minutes, but I've found that 18 minutes in my oven creates the perfect muffin for me!
- Let cool a little before devouring!
Serving size: 2 Calories: 111 Fat: 1.8g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 14g Sugar: 6g Sodium: 207mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 11g Cholesterol: 3mg
Recipe by Simply Mini Meals - Recipes for Frequent, Healthy, Low Calorie Mini Meals at https://simplyminimeals.com/10-quick-fixes-for-medifast-meals/